Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Recommendations for Chinese Medicine Practitioners

Options
  • 27-02-2017 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any? Preferably in Dublin city centre?

I'm especially looking for herbal-based remedies, rather than acupuncture. Also, preferably an Asian practitioner, I'm less interested in westerners 'giving it a shot' (with my money).

I've IBS and while it's not as bad as other people's, it's disruptive now and I've blown hundreds on typical western doctors and really they haven't got a clue, but they will never admit that. Various doctors, various tests, various prescriptions and nothing. Reading up on credible academic/scientific websites and journals, research is relatively new and unclear, I'm trying whatever is possible but they don't know much.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note

Please read the forum charter, recommendations of healthcare professionals is not permitted. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement