Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom printed gabba or equal windproof jerseys

Options
  • 27-02-2017 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi all. My group are looking for some custom jerseys that can actually be worn in our usually wet Irish weather without a jacket covering all the time :))

Does anyone custom design/print Gabba/Perfetto light or Santini Reef jerseys ? Or any windproof/weather resistant jersey brand ......

Thanks

P

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

The Verge Defender is supposed to be similar to the Gabba. Verge do the boards jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭youtheman

Our club used the Hydra-jacket supplied by Velo Revolution. https://velorevolution.selz.com/item/pre-order-black-hydra-2-waterproof

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

No better man for wet weather testing ;)

From all accounts the quality is very good.

http://www.seankellycycling.com/custom-clothing.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭daragh_

Lucca Sports do the Verge stuff. My club has the Defend as a custom winter jersey and it's excellent.

Lucca Sports

Velo Revolution also do custom winter gear - like the Defend the Hydra is similar to the Gabba. Don't have any of their winter gear but I know a few people who are very happy with it.

Velo Revolution

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

https://www.castelli-cycling.com/customusa
    Not cheap, as I used US website for reddit custom gear but I am sure the euro site can do the same.
    Good= It's Castelli so you know it's good.
    Loads of options and completely customisable.
    Bad= It's Expensive, and you have to pay import duty on US orders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Talk to Thomas in Rocasports: www.rocasports.ie

They were advertising customised Gabbas late last year. There was a minimum order of 10, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭davgtrek

Thanks all. I'll check out the verge stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Weepsie wrote: »
    The Verge Defender is supposed to be similar to the Gabba. Verge do the boards jerseys

I have one and while not totally breathable I have found it perfect to those drizzly days and temps all the way down as far freezing with a proper LS baselayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

Bioracer tempest stuff might be of interest.

interesting gear Sinbad.

• Advertisement

We have it narrowed down to a Verge Defender Race jersey. Lighter than normal Defender. Seems to be the right job from a desktop study point of view. Now to get samples and try out. Will keep this thread updated

Advertisement