Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing List

Options
  • 27-02-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Good evening! :)

I'm on the South Dublin County Council housing list 3 years now. I got a letter today from Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown Co Co with a username and password etc for their new Choice Based Letting scheme. According to my records with them I am on their list same day as with the SOuth Dublin Coco. Question is can I be on both I thought I couldnt?? When I picked my 3 areas on the very first day I picked Balinteer which is with the Dun Laoghaire one, is that why I got the letter very confused sorry!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dryone

Hello,
    Does anyone know where can I find the housing list position for Fingal council?I've been browsing all day with no success.
    Thank you in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Dryone wrote: »
    Hello,
    Does anyone know where can I find the housing list position for Fingal council?I've been browsing all day with no success.
    Thank you in advance!

You need to contact the council directly. It's not publicly searchable

Advertisement