Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recently signed up to electric ireland

Options
  • 27-02-2017 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I recently signed up to switch providers to EI, to which I received several letters to my address (in Dublin). But also one was sent to a mixed up address in another county, which made its way to my mother's house, my deceased dad has the same name as me and this caused stress to my mother.

I would like to know how you came to have that address for me as it's not the one I signed up to you with and it's not a real address.

I was talking to Gavin on the 1850 number and he was less than helpful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi there,

We're very sorry for your loss. Please accept our sincerest condolonces during this difficult time.

In order for us to look into this matter for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into this matter.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement