Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Plumber for fixing radiators

Options
  • 27-02-2017 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

Hi

Could anybody recommend a Plumber in North County Dublin for fixing radiators? I'm finding it surprisingly hard to find one. I have rang 3 & all 3 didn't ring me back.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I find you're more likely to get a reply from plumbers if you send a text. They're usually busy during the day and are more likely to reply to a text than a missed call when they have the time. I'll PM you the number of the man who's done a lot of work for us lately and is the most reliable plumber I've ever met. Send him a text and hopefully he'll get back to you quickly. He lives in the North County so he's local.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

I find you're more likely to get a reply from plumbers if you send a text. They're usually busy during the day and are more likely to reply to a text than a missed call when they have the time. I'll PM you the number of the man who's done a lot of work for us lately and is the most reliable plumber I've ever met. Send him a text and hopefully he'll get back to you quickly. He lives in the North County so he's local.

That's great, thanks for that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Any luck?

Any luck?

Sorry for the late reply. Got sorted.
    I was just about to ring your guy when I got a call for one of the other plumbers that I had rang the day before.
    He came and fixed my radiators & even fixed two toilets that weren't filling at no extra cost.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

PWEI wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply. Got sorted.
    I was just about to ring your guy when I got a call for one of the other plumbers that I had rang the day before.
    He came and fixed my radiators & even fixed two toilets that weren't filling at no extra cost.

Thanks again.

Hi PWEI,

Could you possibly PM me the plumber's details please?
    I also need some work done on my radiators too.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

If you have an old central heating system .. more than 5 year's old,then I can highly recommend the Radiator Doctor ,, it can save you at least one oil fill a year .
    I got them in about 3 year's ago,best few bob I spent on the house in year's ,ever since the heating only has to be on a while and the house is like an oven.
    It was about 200 euro's back then,iirc,and an all day job,but it would amaze you the amount of sludge that come's out of the heating system.
    It may cost more now,but believe me it will be money well spent on the house for a change.
    http://theradiatordoctor.ie/portfolio/power-flush/ ... cannot recommend them highly enough.

Hi PWEI,

Could you possibly PM me the plumber's details please?
    I also need some work done on my radiators too.

Thanks.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

PWEI wrote: »
    PM sent.

PM received. Thanks V much.

Advertisement