Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aiding Irish Business in International Growth

Options
  • 27-02-2017 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi I'm doing some research for a college project and I would like to see if anyone can help me on the following topic:

Discuss the mechanisms by which the government and other sources can aid Irish business in international growth

So far I have Enterprise Ireland (and their various mechanisms & programmes), International financial services from Deloitte, Pwc etc. , and Graduate programmes such as G4IG help with talent, training and funding.

Is there any other sources that you can think of that can aid Irish business in international growth? I would much appreciate it and would think some of you guys on this sub-topic would be able to suggest! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mod: We do not allow homework threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement