Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speculating on Re Regs

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What about my feelings?

Do you take the new guys feelings more seriously?

Why?

Why do you want to derail discussions completely off topic so that all and sunder throw their tuppence about who Going backwards was?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Beasty wrote: »
    Your feelings? Seriously? You think you have some kind of God-given right to satisfy your own curiosity?

TBH I'm done with this thread. If you guys really cannot understand the points I have made I just give up

You brought feelings into it Beasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,298 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Beasty wrote: »
    Are you a re-reg of that known troll Going Backward?

referee-red-card-228x342.jpg

You brought feelings into it Beasty.

Are you going backward? I think I spoke to you before. Can we derail the discussion to talk who you were in a previous carnation?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Tony EH wrote: »
    referee-red-card-228x342.jpg

Only illustrating how some want free rein to derail discussions completely off topic

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Yes

As explained to you above the mods spend a lot of time on rereg posters - sometimes there may actually be nothing actionable though

Ohh that mods spend a lot of time on rereg posters I have been told numerous times alright.

What I haven`t been told, but I can easily work out for myself, is that the easier option is burying collective heads in sand as to how the rule on reregs can, and is being used imo, to bait and troll ignored, and posters who do not pretend they are both blind and stupid sanctioned.

You and all other mods may not agree with that, and as such are entitled to your opinions as I am to mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

This is going around in circles. I, & others, have said why speculation on re-regs & calling them out on-thread is not permitted.

Rest assured, re-reg trolls are actively hunted down & banned. But not every re-reg is a troll.

Thanks for the feedback, but the case to change site & forum rules has not been convincing. Rather than drag this out & go over the same argument again & again, this thread is closed.

Thanks,

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement