Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ninja cycle epidemic *mod warning - see OP*

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭nomoreexams

it's one thing doing something as a reflex action, and learning from your mistake. however, a) i don't see what relevance this has to this thread - it's about unlit cyclists at night - and b) you're showing up a flaw in *your* cycling technique but portraying it as someone else's fault.

I took it it was a post about cyclists who take risks on the road, I apologise. You're right, you are perfect and have never done anything wrong in your life and I am a horrendous human being, or do you prefer the term dick. You know I don't generally post in the cycling threads because I don't own a road bike, I don't wear Lycra, I'm not in a club but I really enjoy cycling and I thought "I'll try have some banter with some like minded people". I was clearly wrong. my cycling "technique" is obviously not good enough to post here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

you are perfect and have never done anything wrong in your life
    oh, i've destroyed a frame by cycling into the back of a taxi that braked hard in front of me.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK we've allowed the thread to meander around a bit. Equally we've still had to issue various warnings. It's now moving in a way that typically ends up in posters getting themselves into further trouble. Rather than allow that to happen, I think we're done here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement