Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw and Smackdown UK

Options
  • 28-02-2017 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just wanted to ask if anyone has an idea where Raw and Smackdown will be in november time? (if the do, well they usually do)

Never been to any live taping of either since i was young so definatly going this time round.

be handy to get a good scope early to get the cheapest flights and a place to stay :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The November tapings vary from each year and there usually in the bigger arenas in the UK outside of London

I went to them last Nov in Glasgow and it was a dream come true and I can say I was there the night Shane McMahon became the fifth member of team SD for Survivor Series 2016 and when Noam Dar made his WWE debut

I think they could be in Manchester dis November. It will be announced just before the Post mania UK tour starts

There great night's If u can go go

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chalum

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The November tapings vary from each year and there usually in the bigger arenas in the UK outside of London

I went to them last Nov in Glasgow and it was a dream come true and I can say I was there the night Shane McMahon became the fifth member of team SD for Survivor Series 2016 and when Noam Dar made his WWE debut

I think they could be in Manchester dis November. It will be announced just before the Post mania UK tour starts

There great night's If u can go go

Cheers for that mate.
    Just noticing that recently they are broadening throughout the uk for the shows. Used to always be in london. Suppose uts good to see it throughout.

That glasgow raw was incredible.

Advertisement