Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone not get paid today? Bank of Ireland

• 28-02-2017 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I think Bank of Ireland is having another payment problem. I generally get paid sometime between 12am and 2am on the 28th each month but for some reason it hasn't hit my account. From the Bank of Ireland twitter it seems a few people are having the same issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭DeeTee100

Yeah mine usually goes in at midnight but it's still not there. I didn't even consider that it might be a BoI issue actually, was just going to blame work!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Adrian_K

My Fiancée wasn't paid in either today, though my wages arrived normally.
    Not sure whether it's BoI or Boots slacking.

~ Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

Didn't get paid either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭haveabanana

Me neither

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Same. Not paid today. Anyone in BOI in the office here has not yet been paid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Thirteenth Step

I've always gotten paid at midnight on the 28th without fail but so far nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Yes I didn't get paid but at least I've only a savings account so I'm not paying at least €20 a year for a poor Current Account service.

Two others at work didn't get paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts.

We're looking into this as a priority. We apologise for any inconvenience and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mattc26

Tara has this problem been going for some time as we've had a chaps payment to a supplier missing for a week now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Didn't get paid either. Would normally be in the account by now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

We've checked with the team, payments are processing and all will be processed today. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

@mattc26 this is only related to incoming payments due to credit today. For help with a payment you made last week, you'd be best to contact Business Online or 365 Online, whichever site the payment was processed through.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭minion35

Hi All,

We've checked with the team, payments are processing and all will be processed today. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

@mattc26 this is only related to incoming payments due to credit today. For help with a payment you made last week, you'd be best to contact Business Online or 365 Online, whichever site the payment was processed through.

Thanks
    Tara
    Tara who will be fronting the cost of missed standing orders etc? Can we get refunded these for Bank of Ireland's mess up? Also I'm glad ye are finally taking note that it is your mistake, for roughly 3 hours on twitter that wasn't the case and the customer was just given a standard response. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

minion35 wrote: »
    Tara who will be fronting the cost of missed standing orders etc? Can we get refunded these for Bank of Ireland's mess up? Also I'm glad ye are finally taking note that it is your mistake, for roughly 3 hours on twitter that wasn't the case and the customer was just given a standard response. 

Not sure but I thought Direct Debits and Standing Orders get sent provided there is funds in the account by the end of the day. Hopefully that's the case and you should have no issues.

I do, but I know someone else that was affected. Considering this is the 3rd/4th problem with BOI in the same number of years this is hardly acceptable. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

Still nothing!
    Nearly lunchtime and no money for lunch thanks to your incompetence! And that's what it is - gross incompetence!
    It's not an "inconvenience" as you lot keep calling it!

Still nothing!
    Nearly lunchtime and no money for lunch thanks to your incompetence! And that's what it is - gross incompetence!
    It's not an "inconvenience" as you lot keep calling it!
    Hope it comes through quickly RainMaker, I was in the same boat and mine just processed. Will 100% agree that it is gross incompetence, and it's happened enough to make me strongly consider changing bank when I have my loan paid off. Seeing that this didn't happen to any other Irish bank makes me think that I should change. 

I wonder how Bank of Ireland would react if we didn't process our loans on time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi All,

Thanks
    Tara
    Good Morning minion35,

Direct Debits and Standing Orders continue to represent throughout the day. As all incoming payments due today are now being processed, funds will be in accounts to meets direct debits and standing orders.

We apologise again for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Thirteenth Step

Mine finally posted around 10:30 this morning

Nothing so far. I'll keep checking throughout the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

I wonder how Bank of Ireland would react if we didn't process our loans on time?
    I suggest you send them an email and say "Sorry for the inconvenience..." apparently that's an acceptable alternative to actual payment now!

• Advertisement

Finally came through.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Hi,

I gave someone a cheque this morning which they lodged. Will this be honoured as my wages didn't appear until lunchtime

hawkhead wrote: »
    Hi,

I gave someone a cheque this morning which they lodged. Will this be honoured as my wages didn't appear until lunchtime
    Good Afternoon hawkhead,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

A cheque can take 3 to 5 working days to clear so this mornings incident will not impact the clearing of your cheque.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

Hi All,

We can confirm that all payments due in today have been fully processed. We appreciate your feedback here today and will ensure this is passed on to the relevant team.

Thank you for your patience.

Elaine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭Tow

I formally request a copy the response from the 'relevant team'.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Tow wrote: »
    I formally request a copy the response from the 'relevant team'.
    Hi Tow,

We will always forward feedback like this to the relevant team. This is then reviewed and noted internally. Should you wish to personally receive a formal response to any queries you can send your feedback via the Service Desk on 365Online using the 'Ask a question' option.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement