Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick & Kate O'Neill's new TV ad campaign for AIB

Options
  • 28-02-2017 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Mick and Kate from Kerry tell their story of doing up the house that was to be their family home and how they always believed they could achieve their goal.

In reciprpcation AIB sell their mortgage to a vulture fund! (You couldn't make it up!)
    Today is the last day of Kate and Mick’s Mortgage. AIB says "We Back Belief Every Day" WTF

Mick and Kate from Kerry tell their story of doing up the house that was to be their family home and how they always believed they could achieve their goal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm not sure what the Consumer Issue is here?

Thread closed

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I imagine that if they are featured as having finished their mortgage, they have and hence it won't be sold. I don't see the consumer issue in banks selling on mortgages as the contract you have signed allows them to do.

If you want to discuss the concepts etc there are Humanities, Banking and Politics forums here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement