Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bayside train station - safety

Options
  • 28-02-2017 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, just wondering if i can get some feedback on how safe this station is? I understand there is a pedestrian subway, has this caused any problems in the past? thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

it used to be much worse, but unless you have reason to go into Baldoyle at night time then you'll be grand. the tunnel is literally only used by people who live on the baldoyle side of the tracks...

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

The station is safe and the pedestrian tunnel is safe. You do get young lads hanging around the odd time on the Baldoyle side of the tunnel but just loitering and not causing any trouble from what I can see.  
    You have plenty of people coming off the DART going through the tunnel at all times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gazman101

Thanks for the feedback guys - is the lift in the station always operational or can it have problems?

Advertisement