Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation Time Issue

Options
  • 28-02-2017 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

Hi, I ordered eir tv and broadband through chat on the eir site yesterday morning. 
    When I was told it would take 7 days, I was going to leave it then I was told by the representative that 7 days is the maximum amount of time it will take to get broadband.

This assurance is why I went with Eir as I have stressed that it is the main thing important to me. We both need to work from home some days I am currently living at my old address until I have broadband at my new address.

I received an email this morning stating that the line would be done on the 6th but then a broadband installation would be arranged after that. 

Could these not be done on the same day? Could we be potentially waiting 2 weeks or more to get broadband?

Advertisement