Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leathal Enforcers Sega cd

Options
  • 28-02-2017 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

ITEM: leathal enforcers Sega cd new and sealed
    POST\COLLECTION: collection
    PRICE: €80
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal / cash

This is sealed in the box with gun.

again correct me with price. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

safetyboy wrote: »
    ITEM: leathal enforcers mega cd new and sealed
    POST\COLLECTION: collection
    PRICE: €80
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal / cash

This is sealed in the box with gun.

again correct me with price. :)
    hey

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

This is for the Sega CD, will it work with an unaltered Mega CD or would I have to import a player to get it to run?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    This is for the Sega CD, will it work with an unaltered Mega CD or would I have to import a player to get it to run?

I have no Idea it's been hiding in my storage for years. I don't own a mega CD. sorry Cidey.

Post edited. can you edit the main post? I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭Inviere

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

You can load the different region Sega/Mega CD bios files with an Everdrive I believe, making your Sega CD region free :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement