Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get electronic ballast for bathroom mirror ?

Options
  • 28-02-2017 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hoping someone here can help. The ballast for our bathroom mirror is bust and I can't source a new one locally.
    Our electrician told us we should be able to get one online, but I'm not having much luck.
    Anybody know where I met get one (or an equivalent one) ?
    Here's pictures and dimensions of it : https://goo.gl/photos/kCBXPg7cfbzjrA7b9

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Looks to be 40w circular tube in the fitting,if it was me I'd call into the local electrical wholesaler.

Enquire about a new light fitting and just remove the ballast from the new fitting and install it into the bathroom fitting shouldn't be too hard to do plenty of room and the diagram is still on the original make it easy to swap over

Advertisement