Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft fairs

Options
  • 28-02-2017 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi all i was just wondering is there any craft fair coming up in Wexford . I do some wood turning and was considering doing one but id prefer a craft fair to a car boot sale type thing . thanks for all your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

rossit wrote: »
    Hi all i was just wondering is there any craft fair coming up in Wexford . I do some wood turning and was considering doing one but id prefer a craft fair to a car boot sale type thing . thanks for all your help

There's a series of craft fairs in Gorey each year ,held in the Gorey shopping centre

This is on the organiser's Facebook page
    GoreyCreative Fair Irish Handcrafts
    13 February at 15:34 ·

FAIR DATES FOR YOUR DIARY. . . ......... 8th April. .20th May..24th June..5th Aug. .in Gorey Shopping Centre. These four dates are our next block, Xmas Dates will follow later. We will now start at 12noon,set up from 10.30. For new applications please email pictures of your work to goreycreativefair@gmail.com. Or text picture of your work and info to 0876263463. Space costs €20---6ft table included. If accepted, sometimes categories are full-- space must be paid for a week beforehand at the latest.
    https://www.facebook.com/goreycreativefairirishhandcrafts/?hc_ref=SEARCH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Sounds great thanks much appricated

Advertisement