Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d secure query

Options
  • 28-02-2017 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭

Hi

What is the status of Bank of Ireland and Mastercard 3d secure. 
    You have this page https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/help-centre/3d-secure/ and it mentions activation while shopping

This week I've come across it twice but Ive yet to see a registration form and I cant pay for something on one site. 

1. Elaras online store mentions 3d secure but when I was checking out there is a button "Proceed to Bank Verification" - but it went straight through after clicking it and paid successfully without mastercard 3d secure registration appearing. I was hoping it would because....

2. I'm paying for something (trying) elsewhere and the payment provider is a german crowd mpay24.com - they decline my card because it says 3d secure is not available with my card.

The mastercard 3d secure site has your icon and links to the page I linked at the top.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon PixelTrawler,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Our Credit card team would be happy to investigate this for you. If you are registered for 365Online, please submit this query using the 'Ask a question' option on the Service Desk. A representative can then access your account and reply to you directly online.

If we can help with anything else here, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Good Afternoon PixelTrawler,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Our Credit card team would be happy to investigate this for you. If you are registered for 365Online, please submit this query using the 'Ask a question' option on the Service Desk. A representative can then access your account and reply to you directly online.

If we can help with anything else here, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Elaine
    Hi 

I will give that a go, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

You're very welcome PixelTrawler,

If you need anything else just let me know.

Elaine

Advertisement