Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4g Signal

Options
  • 28-02-2017 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭

Hey

I recently transferred to eir, and am within my 14 days.

However, I am finding my internet speeds to be very poor.

I'm in Limerick, and around the city area. Firstly, I have not seen 4G on my phone once, where I should have full coverage according to your maps.

Secondly, my 3G speed this morning was .25 Mbits. I was getting much, much higher with Three. 

I'm using an iPhone 7. The coverage itself is fine, in that I can make phone calls. Can you please help with this? One of the reps messed up my port which may have had an effect with some services being set up correctly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

chrislad wrote: »
    Hey

I recently transferred to eir, and am within my 14 days.

However, I am finding my internet speeds to be very poor.

I'm in Limerick, and around the city area. Firstly, I have not seen 4G on my phone once, where I should have full coverage according to your maps.

Secondly, my 3G speed this morning was .25 Mbits. I was getting much, much higher with Three. 

I'm using an iPhone 7. The coverage itself is fine, in that I can make phone calls. Can you please help with this? One of the reps messed up my port which may have had an effect with some services being set up correctly.
    Hi  chrislad,

Thanks for getting in touch.

No problem, sometimes 4G will not always be switched on. I can check this for you. Can you PM me your name, mobile number & pin please?

-Pamela 

Advertisement