Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Located GAA club for a J1 in Chicago

Options
  • 28-02-2017 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi I am just wondering whats the best GAA club to join in chicago in terms of location? None of them are coming up on google maps so its hard to filter through them. I think I will be staying in loyola university accommodation which I believe is somewhere northside? Thanks in advance for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

Hi I am just wondering whats the best GAA club to join in chicago in terms of location? None of them are coming up on google maps so its hard to filter through them. I think I will be staying in loyola university accommodation which I believe is somewhere northside? Thanks in advance for any info.

Why not give different sports in America a go? No need to be gaa mad. Your going over for experience, not to the same thing you can do at home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Most of the clubs are located and train up north, you should reach out to the Pearses, some great lads running the club

https://www.facebook.com/pg/pearseschicago/about/?ref=page_internal

Advertisement