Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Dot

Options
  • 28-02-2017 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I bought the Amazon Dot for my dad for Christmas. Unfortunately we can't get it to work! We thought that the internet connection wasn't strong enough but it has been recently upgraded & still no good. Every website I have looked up keeps telling us to go into settings in the Alexa app but there is no settings tap in the Alexa app. Can anyone please help us to get it going. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Arbie

BridS wrote: »
    I bought the Amazon Dot for my dad for Christmas. Unfortunately we can't get it to work! We thought that the internet connection wasn't strong enough but it has been recently upgraded & still no good. Every website I have looked up keeps telling us to go into settings in the Alexa app but there is no settings tap in the Alexa app. Can anyone please help us to get it going. Thanks

Have you tried going to http://alexa.amazon.com/#cards

Then on the left hand side menu it should say Settings in between Things to Try and Help & Feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 9 BridS

i can't download the app because it says I need to change my country in the App Store. But when I go to change my country in the App Store it says I can't because of my payment method 😡😡 please help how do I get around this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

You might get more help if you post in the Home Automation & Internet of Things (IOT) forum?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement