Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Mortgage Query

• 28-02-2017 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi Team,

Hope all is well.

Two quick queries:

1) How long does mortgage approval in principle with BoI last? (e.g. 6 mths, 1 year)
    2) Are there mortgage advisors available to chat/meet on Saturdays about perhaps applying for a First Timer Buyer mortgage?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning howtolive,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Once your application has been successful, our team will issue you an Approval in Principle Letter. This letter will explain the documentation required to proceed. You would need to supply these documents within 6 months from Approval in Principle. 

You can chat to one of Mortgages Advisors in branch, over the phone, Facetime and Skype. You can also arrange to meet with one of our Mobile Mortgage advisors at a time and a place that suits you. You can arrange any of these appointments here goo.gl/y6SORy

If you would prefer ,you can also send us a Private message here on Boards.ie and we can arrange this on your behalf.

We also have a dedicated page for customers to help explain the Mortgage Application process in full here goo.gl/2dlDgJ

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭howtolive

Hi Elaine,

Thank you very much. Can you advise if Saturday appointments are possible?

Cheers

Hi howtolive,

Can I ask what county you live in or where is your local branch and I can double check this for you.

Elaine

howtolive wrote: »
    Hi Elaine,

Cheers
    Hi howtolive,

Just wanted to come back to you here on your query. If you would like to send me a Private Message with your name and contact number, I'll be happy to arrange a quick call for you to organise a time and venue that suits you.

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you.
    Elaine

howtolive wrote: »
    Hi Elaine,

Cheers
    Hi howtolive,

Just wanted to come back to you here on your query. If you would like to send me a Private Message with your name and contact number, I'll be happy to arrange a quick call for you to organise a time and venue that suits you.

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you.
    Elaine
    Hi Elaine,

Thanks very much for your reply. I think we are opting for another lender but will certainly keep BoI in mind.

Thanks much!

• Advertisement

You're welcome howtolive,

If you change your mind just let us know. We would be delighted to help make the mortgage process as easy as possible for you.

Have a lovely weekend.

Elaine

You're welcome howtolive,

If you change your mind just let us know. We would be delighted to help make the mortgage process as easy as possible for you.

Have a lovely weekend.

Elaine
    You too Elaine thank you!

Advertisement