Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Club constitution need help

• 28-02-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Evening all
    I am the Secteary of a local football club ... Been for the last few months .. Have just found out that we have no club constitution .. So we are looking to bring one in ... A few members of our committee are not on board (2 people) old folk ... I have got advice that as its a new constitution that we as a committee vote the constitution in as its the 1st one ... And then at the next AGM if anybody wants to change it .. They have put there points forward for change .... They 2 people old fashioned people are saying no ... We have to take the constitution to the AGM and let the members vote .. But we have no members if we have no constitution ... Is there anywhere in black and white that shows we as a committee have to
    Vote it in first and then go to the AGM ?? I am pulling my hair out at this stage ?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement