Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Godzilla King of the Monsters (Sequel)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,729 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

That was cretinous and I could barely understand her into the bargain. Had to struggle to listen to her insipid mutterings.

The whole thing was just desperate though, despite the excuses being made for it. It's just a terrible film.

There might be something watchable in a fan edited version somewhere along the line. Cut out all the soft zooms and piss poor dialogue, concentrate on the monsters having a go at each other and you might have a 90 minute actioner worth having a look at. But, even then...

Astonishingly awful stuff really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I hope this is to improve the human storyline. They ramped up the action just fine in King of Monsters.

Godzilla vs Kong Pushed to November 2020
    https://www.thewrap.com/godzilla-vs-kong-pushed-to-november-2020/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭Homelander

They should push it out of existance. The last Godzilla movie was utterly atrocious.

Song from the Credits done from the homes (i think) of the original band Blue Öyster Cult.

The sound and production quality ain't half bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Is there a thread for Godzilla vs Kong? I thought there was, but I can't find it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭p to the e

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    Is there a thread for Godzilla vs Kong? I thought there was, but I can't find it now.

Can't find anything in the films topics. You have now been chosen to create one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

p to the e wrote: »
    Can't find anything in the films topics. You have now been chosen to create one.

That's way too much pressure, man! Ah I will, once they release the trailer, which will supposedly happen in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

I'm late to the party, but I saw this last night on HBO Max app, and it was very good. Exactly what you would want from a Godzilla movie.

I suppose I ignored it as i thought the 2014 movie was such a turkey...

(thats why the box office was lower than the 2014 versiion)

Definitely this film has one thing registered in my brain!

I guess I better rewatch it! It was _SO_ cool!

Thermonuclear GODZILLA : Long Live The King (Godzilla vs Ghidorah 2019)

Advertisement