Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where could I get a map that shows all towns and villages in Limerick?

• 28-02-2017 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Living/renting in Limerick for a while now and looking at buying a house (long term) but don't know Limerick county that well. I like looking on daft now and again but there are so many towns/villages listed that I'd never heard of. Be great if I could get a map with all of the towns/villages shown.

No need for roads/terrain/etc. Preferably don't want to go buying one and I'm aware this there is probably an obvious solution I'm not thinking of.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Eason's bookshop may be worth a try.
    Or a library may be able to print off a copy of a county Limerick map.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

You should be able to find the Ordinance Survey maps in Eason in O'Connell St. or even buy them online. The main map of Ireland would give you every town & village in Co. Limerick.

http://shop.osi.ie/Shop/Products/StockedItemsWH03/PID-11011(StockedItems).aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭ricimaki

Here's one which contains population figures for each area. You can turn on/off different map layers by clicking them on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Google Maps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

OSI.ie and zoom in or out as you need?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

If you go onto Daft.ie and select Limerick as your search area, you can then select any town in Limerick that has property for sale.

The benefits of this approach is you won't waste time looking at a map only to find that there are no properties for sale in an area that attracts you.

Don't rule out Tipperary or Clare are there are plenty of places in both counties in reasonable commuting distance from the city.

Advertisement