Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring 2017 - General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Max of 13.8c at 14:54 here in West Clare, felt much warmer in a sheltered sunny area, got to sit out for an hour earlier! Feels more like May than March.

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Max of 13.8c at 14:54 here in West Clare, felt much warmer in a sheltered sunny area, got to sit out for an hour earlier! Feels more like May than March.

Overcast now and 10.8c, max of 14.1c at 15:43, but felt much warmer.

Lovely march day, gave the feel of summer!

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

A dull and mostly damp day here on the east coast.
    Fairly mild though.

Thickening fog here atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

Currently 300 m visibity at Johnston Castle, 500 m at Waterford Airport.

PsMETAR JOHN 112000Z AUTO 22006KT 0300NDV FG VV002 09/09 1013 MSL=

METAR EIWF 112030Z 22008KT 200V270 0500 FG VV000 08/08 Q1013=

• Advertisement

Fog has cleared here.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭vistafinder

T shirt day here in West Cork today. Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

Just 150 m now at Waterford airport while Johnstown Castle is back up to 1000 m.

METAR EIWF 112100Z 21006KT 0150 FG VV000 08/08 Q1013=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Lashing rain here now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Had sporadic heavy showers in Castlebar this evening, but currently 9.7C and 97% humidity, first night this year it has got close to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Deluges and wind gusts in the night.. huge moon peering over the westerly mountains earlier..

OH! Got all but hit in the face by a huge bee yesterday... first bee of the year.. and saw two very early swallows when I was out this week.

Extremely heavy hail shower here in West Clare, strange to have hail in temperature this high. I'm surprised there is no flooding.

Up to 17c tomorrow according to Met Eireann.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

Up to 17c tomorrow according to Met Eireann.

And snow in New York.

I would rather the snow.

Been very windy indeed up here today! Out tomorrow and will enjoy the warmth ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Lucreto wrote: »
    And snow in New York.

I would rather the snow.

Only on boards ha ha.

Blustery showery and cold here. Was at a hurling match this morning very heavy pitch squally cold rain showers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

Current readings here (E Gal). Some nice low humidity, the lowest so far this year anyway.

uip.png

Good drying out the front in the sun, but ground still wet out the back in the shade.

New Moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I see the weather will break down big time for St Paticks Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

Sick of this poxy weather in this poxy country. I can't remember the last time time we had a dry weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,743 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

A snow storm for the north eastern united states on Tuesday. I wish i was there, 6 to 12 inches of snow expected in some places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,649 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

I see the weather will break down big time for St Paticks Day.

I'm not unhappy about this, our street is usually terrorised by underage drinkers on Paddy's Eve and Halloween if it's decent weather.

Blissfully quiet and calm, The daisies are coming up smiles. Mist and clouds then clear and a hint of sun.. Long may it last

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Beautiful day today at Grange with the temperature hitting a whopping 16.2c :D, warmest day since September 28th.

Absolute flop of a day here in West Clare, no sun, on and off drizzle, high of only 12.2c and currently 11.7c.

Don't mind a bad day usually but when a good day is forecast and this happens it just annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Absolute flop of a day here in West Clare, no sun, on and off drizzle, high of only 12.2c and currently 11.7c.

Don't mind a bad day usually but when a good day is forecast and this happens it just annoys me.

I know the feeling. I remember March 18th last year. It was forecast to be a very nice day here. It was in the west but here, it was very misty and cold. Completely dull and cold day, it was absolutely miserable. And it was blue skies in the west :cool:. Anyways, that's what we deserved I think for all the blue sky days we get compared to you people in the west.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭secman

Beautiful day here in Dublin 8, a crying shame to be stuck in an office. Was out in the car at lunch time and temp guage was fluctuating between 16 and 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Hit 16C here today in glorious sunshine, New York can keep its snow, time for spring and summer , too late here for anything decent.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Too fecking warm! :pac:

/runs.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

was beautiful here earlier, blue skies and warmish, almost warm enough to be in a t-shirt. Gone much cloudier and cooler since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,649 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Clouded over significantly here in D07. I'd say there are a few annoyed BBQers.

Advertisement