If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query: MA Silver 2 + stands, cables and plugs

Options
  • 28-02-2017 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I am looking to get a pair of Monitor Audio Silver 2s. 

Can you please recommend the stand for them? Will Custom Design RS300 work? 

I am also looking to get 4 pairs of CA banan plugs, that are currently available only is your UK stores. Would you be in position to provide them also? 900174 CAMBRIDGE AUDIO 4MM BANANA PLUGS (4MM BANANA PLUGS)

Can you provide me with a quote for: 
    - pair of MA Silver 2
    - Custom Design RS300 stands
    - 30m of CA Symphony 400
    - 4 pairs of CA 4MM banana plugs 

Regards
    Kris

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

LordDingo wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to get a pair of Monitor Audio Silver 2s. 

Can you please recommend the stand for them? Will Custom Design RS300 work? 

I am also looking to get 4 pairs of CA banan plugs, that are currently available only is your UK stores. Would you be in position to provide them also? 900174 CAMBRIDGE AUDIO 4MM BANANA PLUGS (4MM BANANA PLUGS)

Can you provide me with a quote for: 
    - pair of MA Silver 2
    - Custom Design RS300 stands
    - 30m of CA Symphony 400
    - 4 pairs of CA 4MM banana plugs 

Regards
    Kris
    Hi Kris,

B E A U T I F U L speakers - very nice!

We of course do have the Silver 2 available from stock in Black Oak / Natural Oak and walnut and they really do sound pretty awesome!

We can do the following:

Monitor Audio Silver 2 - £649 / €699
    Custom Design RS300 stands - £99.95 / €129.99
    Cambridge Audio Symphony 400 * 30 Metres - £83.70 / €98.70
    4 Pairs Cambridge Audio 4MM Banana Premium plugs * 4 sets - £39.96 / €51.96

The total price is £872.60 / €979.65 ( Its much better value in Euro at the moment!) - I can do the total package for you at just £744 / €879 which is a cracking price!

I have included the step up 4MM banana plugs from Cambridge Audio the - 4MM premium ( the ones you have listed have been discontinued and replaced by a new V2 version - but the Premium plugs are far better!):
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11060-premium-banana-plugs.aspx

Your other choices - the RS300 and the Symphony 400 cable will compliment the Silver 2's no problem and to better those choices you would have to spend quite a deal more to hear a significant difference.

Thanks again - as above we have everything available from stock ready to ship today for delivery tomorrow - if you would like to order just drop me us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a call to arrange a delivery for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LordDingo

Great news John! Thank you!

I will contact you shortly to discuss final details. 

Regards

Kris

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

LordDingo wrote: »
    Great news John! Thank you!

I will contact you shortly to discuss final details. 

Regards

Kris
    Thanks for the order LordDingo :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.