Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclingireland Website

Options
  • 01-03-2017 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Are the Rider rankings on CI's website updated or is it just me that cant see them??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

No rider rankings displayed yet this year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭buffalo

As per the off-topic thread, please get in touch with CI and
    1) make sure they know it's broken - I've had no acknowledgement
    2) ask them to fix it - the more people ask, the more likely it'll become a priority

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

buffalo wrote: »
    As per the off-topic thread, please get in touch with CI and
    1) make sure they know it's broken - I've had no acknowledgement
    2) ask them to fix it - the more people ask, the more likely it'll become a priority

I'd an issue with my license recently.

Five calls went straight to voicemail. No return phone call was received.
    I tried to contact them via the form on their website. No reply there either.

Has anybody received a call or response back from CI or am I just unlucky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I'm now to racing so have I have no experience with CI yet but my club have told me if there is ever any issue it's unlikely cycling ireland will get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

mathie wrote: »

Have you checked your spam/junk folder?

I received a reply but the header on the message was just 'Contact' so it went straight to junk.

In fairness I got a reply in a day although they couldn't/wouldn't do what I asked.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

royrogers wrote: »
    Are the Rider rankings on CI's website updated or is it just me that cant see them??

I can now access A2, A3 and A4, but not A+/A1.

The system works! ...sorta.

buffalo wrote: »
    I can now access A2, A3 and A4, but not A+/A1.

The system works! ...sorta.

And A1 is now available too: http://www.cyclingireland.ie/downloads/a1-01.03.17.pdf

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Yay. I can has pointz.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

tuxy wrote: »
    I'm now to racing so have I have no experience with CI yet but my club have told me if there is ever any issue it's unlikely cycling ireland will get back to you.
    I have had issues - this year they issued the wrong licence for example. I e-mailed them, and eventually they got back to me. I've probably adopted this approach half a dozen times over the past few years. When it's particularly busy, yes it takes a bit longer, but equally they need to prioritise the urgent stuff (and my questions have not had any need for urgent attention)

Anyone trying to contact by phone will struggle at busy periods as responding to things by e-mail is usually a lot more efficient for them (and allows them to deal with more queries)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭royrogers

mathie wrote: »
    I'd an issue with my license recently.

Five calls went straight to voicemail. No return phone call was received.

I've called them i've emailed them, about my licence(or lack of) and a points issue, no reply. I put up a comment on Boards last night about rider rankings and its sorted today.... well sorta!!! Hmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

On a related point:
    I purchased my licence over 2 weeks ago, I've emailed them and still no sign of race numbers or contact from them !
    /if I'd bought something in China I'd have received it by now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Hi
    It looks like the Rider rankings on CI's website is not 100% up to date. Do you know who long it takes after the weekend races for them to put in the point received over the pass weakened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

Sorry guys, where can I find the rankings list

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

On a related point:
    I purchased my licence over 2 weeks ago, I've emailed them and still no sign of race numbers or contact from them !
    /if I'd bought something in China I'd have received it by now :(

You've obviously not dealt with CI before. I usually renew in December and consider it quick for CI if I have my license by February!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

Sorry guys, where can I find the rankings list

http://www.cyclingireland.ie/page/events/rider-rankings/a1

Advertisement