Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I pay for the sky sports and cinema bundle. Does the 'Sky On Demand' Cinema service c

Options
  • 01-03-2017 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I refer to the service accessible from the main menu on my eir vision + box.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭Esel

rot10 wrote: »

You need to edit your first post to include the question as it is truncated in the thread title.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  rot10,

Can you clarify your query? 

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rot10

Hi  rot10,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Does the 'Sky On Demand' Cinema service cost me extra to view films/programmes?

I refer to the service accessible from the main menu on my eir vision + box (see screen shot attached).

I pay for the sky sports and cinema bundle. 

Thanks - and apologies for the confusion : )

Hi  rot10,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

I refer to the service accessible from the main menu on my eir vision + box (see screen shot attached).

No there shouldn't be  rot10. If there are any charges involved you will be advised prior to watching a program.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rot10

Hi  rot10,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

No there shouldn't be  rot10. If there are any charges involved you will be advised prior to watching a program.

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela.

I imagine it's the same for the eir movies service?

I found it difficult to find any info online about sky cinema etc. Are you still in the process of reorganising old eircom forum threads? The search tool seemed to throw up random results.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Hi  rot10,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela.

I imagine it's the same for the eir movies service?

I found it difficult to find any info online about sky cinema etc. Are you still in the process of reorganising old eircom forum threads? The search tool seemed to throw up random results.

Cheers
    You would need to purchase the movies for the eir movies service  rot10. You can read more on this here.

-Pamela 

Advertisement