Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NPPR Exemption - Old Bills Needed

Options
  • 01-03-2017 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm in the process of selling my house, and fully didn't realise that I had to provide an Non Primary Residence (NPPR) exemption, meaning I have to provide bills dated for each year (once per year) between 2009 and 2013.  My wife has long destroyed a lot of our old paper bills, and we cannot access our old online account with you.

Is there any chance we could get a copy of a couple of bills between 2009 and 2013.  I know we would have had electricity with you earlier on in the piece (prior to 2010, I believe), then had a join gas/electricity account with you in 2012/2013, from memory.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Rua1,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please send us a private message with the following information:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number at that address
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭mished

Hi,

I am also in the process of selling my house, I do not have old bills and my online account does not go back far enough.

Could I get a copy of the bills I need please ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi mished,

Thanks for your message.

We can certainly look into providing you with a copy of the bills required.

In order for us to do so, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Could you also include the number of the bills required, and if they should be from a set year, or date? We would also require confirmation of the most up-to-date postal address, in order to issue the required bill copies to you.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Hi mished,

Thanks for your message.

We can certainly look into providing you with a copy of the bills required.

In order for us to do so, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number

[*]
    Could you also include the number of the bills required, and if they should be from a set year, or date? We would also require confirmation of the most up-to-date postal address, in order to issue the required bill copies to you.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    [*]
    Details sent thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi again mished,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We have responded to your private message.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Advertisement

Thanks Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭padjocollins

Hi,

I'm in the process of selling my house, and fully need to get a Non Primary Residence (NPPR) exemption, meaning I have to provide bills dated for each year (once per year) between 2009 and 2013.  
    Is there any chance we could get a copy of a couple of bills between those dates please. 

Thanks, 
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi padjocollins,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you send us a private message confirming the relevant Electric Ireland account number or electricity meter point reference number (MPRN), stating that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, and confirming your address and your telephone number for security/verification, we can send a request to the relevant department to send those to you ASAP.

Please also confirm if there are any specific months (particularly in 2009 and 2013) from which you require the bill reprints.

We will return to Boards.ie tomorrow.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement