Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outer ring road traffic

• 01-03-2017 9:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭

Single Carriageway part takes 10 mins to navigate in the morning with the lights the way they are. What (in your opinion) is the latest time one can leave it to ensure you get through it with minimum fuss. Ive tried 7.40 - i can do earlier but i do also like my sleep so suggestions welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,770 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

You're not being very specific. What direction, north bound or south bound? From where to where goes your journey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,858 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

unkel wrote: »
    You're not being very specific. What direction, north bound or south bound? From where to where goes your journey?

Often gone on the two lane one at 8 or 815. It's grand both ways. No real traffic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,770 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I do the bit between Griffeen Avenue and the Naas road (or part thereof) most mornings, often both ways. Mostly between 7:45AM and 8:30AM. I guess that's not what the OP means with the single lane carriageway though. Never any traffic much except for actually getting onto the Outer Ring Road from Griffeen Avenue (and that has improved dramatically in the last year or so since they allow a little bit more time at the traffic lights)

Advertisement