Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Switch On Date in Ballybrittas, Laois.

Options
  • 01-03-2017 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi eir,

According to previous communication from eir Sales staff I was told that the FTTH switch on date for Ballybrittas was the 1st March.

I have contacted eir this morning and anyone I talk to doesn't appear to know how to get the information. Staff keep referring to the current copper line speed which is completely irrelevant for FTTH.

Can you confirm that the FTTH was switched on today and how do I go about upgrading to it given the current Sales staff don't know how to progress the order for me.

Regards,
    Conor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ctwomey wrote: »
    Hi eir,

According to previous communication from eir Sales staff I was told that the FTTH switch on date for Ballybrittas was the 1st March.

I have contacted eir this morning and anyone I talk to doesn't appear to know how to get the information. Staff keep referring to the current copper line speed which is completely irrelevant for FTTH.

Can you confirm that the FTTH was switched on today and how do I go about upgrading to it given the current Sales staff don't know how to progress the order for me.

Regards,
    Conor
    Hi  ctwomey,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At the minute 130 customers can access FTTH in Ballybrittas. Are you currently an eir customer? If so we would need your eir Code to prequel your address for FTTH. Feel free to PM me & I can do this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ctwomey

Hi eir,

Regards,
    Conor
    Hi  ctwomey,

At the minute 130 customers can access FTTH in Ballybrittas. Are you currently an eir customer? If so we would need your eir Code to prequel your address for FTTH. Feel free to PM me & I can do this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Thank you for your prompt response. I will send the info in a PM.

Regards,
    Conor

Hi eir,

Regards,
    Conor
    Hi  ctwomey,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

Thank you for your prompt response. I will send the info in a PM.

Regards,
    Conor
    No worries  ctwomey :D

-Pamela 

Hi Pamela,

I sent through that information.

Regards,
    Conor

Hi Pamela,

I sent through that information.

Regards,
    Conor
    No problem  ctwomey,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for all your help today. I have now ordered the FTTH.

Regards,
    Conor

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for all your help today. I have now ordered the FTTH.

Regards,
    Conor
    No problem at all Conor :D
    Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement