Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achill holiday home

Options
  • 01-03-2017 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Wondering if anyone can help me! Looking for a holiday home to rent in Achill for the second week in July this year. I've looked on the majority of the renting sites but haven't found anything suitable. Looking for somewhere that isn't in a holiday village, a secluded house would be ideal, but still close to the beach.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

You are looking for somewhere in peak season, just for a week?

Also "secluded" and "near a beach" are not a usual combination.

Suggest you contact one of the local auctioneers and/or advertise in Mayo News

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fiona2915

Bit of a contradiction I know! It's for my parents, they want to be close to a beach but to have a stand alone house.

Thanks for the help I'll check that out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

There is a good beach at Doogort - more sheltered and less tourists than Keel/Keem.

There are some self catering in that area afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fiona2915

Perfect, I'll look that you, mucho appreciated!

Advertisement