Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Web app/website

Options
  • 01-03-2017 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I am looking to build a web app for feedback. I am looking for some help regarding what i need to do to be able to do this?

I want to build a website, where I will access the web application.

any help would be great, j

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Could possibly broaden that question a little, it's a bit too precise as it stands.

:cool:

Seriously though, you will need to be more specific with describing the kind of help that you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 newbie12345678

The help I need is in regards to what I must do first.

Do i start building a website, then start trying to build the web application?

I was thinking of using wordpress? would this be a good option?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

The help I need is in regards to what I must do first.

Do i start building a website, then start trying to build the web application?

I was thinking of using wordpress? would this be a good option?

You need to define the objectives of your site first. What does it do? Who does it serve? Once you have a clearly defined goal/function you can look a the best options to achieve that.

Advertisement