Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass

• 01-03-2017 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

I've seen conflicting answers on the internet so can someone please give me a definite price for NFL gamepass (watching games live) for the entire season excluding playoffs. What was the price for the 2016 season? Also is there an option to follow the live matches of just a specific team?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The prices won't be confirmed until the new season. There's a thread on the forum if you want to look through it to see prices from last year, I think they were about €170 for the year but could be wrong on that.

The option for a specific team is gone now I think, just a full season long package now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I'm thinking of getting it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

adrian522 wrote: »
    The prices won't be confirmed until the new season. There's a thread on the forum if you want to look through it to see prices from last year, I think they were about €170 for the year but could be wrong on that.

The option for a specific team is gone now I think, just a full season long package now.

That would be about right Adrian.

Now I have the new version,and it has had teething problems.

Would you know is is possible or planned to be able to Chromecast it to the tv?

No 'Chromecast' icon appearing on the screen?

Also cannot find and audio link which was on last years version.

Must say I find the NFL a very difficult organisation to deal with, they seem to be money oriented to a fault.

Rant over.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

I chromecast it to my tv, no problems with new app either when doing it. I've had it for a good few years now to watch the bucs, really is worth the 160.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

I chromecast it to my tv, no problems with new app either when doing it. I've had it for a good few years now to watch the bucs, really is worth the 160.

Advertisement