Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Function Rooms

Options
  • 01-03-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

We have two major b-days coming up and looking at venues around the area. Prefence would be Lusk/Rush/Skerries then Donabate/Portrane then Swords and maybe Balbriggan. No idea of how big I want to go but reckon 100 plus.

Any suggestions and ideas of costs?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭midonogh

Skerries Rugby Club
    Skerries Sailing club

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

In Lusk , Lusk united soccer club, or round towers GAA or Murray's of Lusk.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 RiceCrispy

Was at a party in soccer club Lusk before Christmas, savage
    night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

St Maurs GAA club have 3 rooms. 1 upstairs holds 150, 1 downstairs about 60 and main hall can easily accommodate 350.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭mickmmc

I have attended functions in 2 venues:

Skerries Golf Club: It is a nice location with great scenery. However, there was a stream of club members etc. walking through the room to the exit at the other end. The doors were not closed. I would not call that room a private function room.

Peacocks Rivervalley: there is a private function room located upstairs (there is a lift). The door is closed and you have no disturbances from other patrons -there is a kitchen located in the corner. The room is decorated to a high standard.

Advertisement