Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveyor in Dublin 15 / castleknock area

Options
  • 01-03-2017 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking for a structural surveyor to check out a house for me near castleknock, Dublin 15 .
    Its an old house (though very well kept over the yrs ) and so needs a thorough examination.

Does anyone have any recommendations or can pm me any contacts ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Striker10

Hi Can you please share your experience?

Does anyone have any recommendations or can pm me any contacts?

How much they charge? Please advise

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ToonArmy89

TJ Gallagher in Castleknock I has a good reputation family have used him for a few different house purchases down the years.

Cant remember price but from what I remember he was subject to bartering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

ToonArmy89 wrote: »
    TJ Gallagher in Castleknock I has a good reputation family have used him for a few different house purchases down the years.

Cant remember price but from what I remember he was subject to bartering

Used him before. A decent man and was very honest with the standard you are buying and if you were overpaying.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ToonArmy89

Used him before. A decent man and was very honest with the standard you are buying and if you were overpaying.

Agree he had plenty of things in his report when I was buying my house. Doesn't sugar coat things

Advertisement