Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vantastival 2017

Options
  • 02-03-2017 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭

Some of the line-up was announced earlier :)

16996506_1384750778243729_5323960868959794342_n.jpg?oh=3cb70307a992b69f283477b430f968a8&oe=5933D22C

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Great stuff. Great festival

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Citroen2cv

Hoping to bring my campvervan to vantastival this year. However I dont think I will get a CVRT test done in time for it, so just wondering what Vantastival is like with na Gardai. Are there Guards usually checking vehicles coming into the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Citroen2cv wrote: »
    Are there Guards usually checking vehicles coming into the show?

They weren't last year. Come to think of it, I didn't see any Guards at all last year.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Badly off if ya got pulled for cvrt,once taxed insured whats the prob,how long is it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Citroen2cv

WM18 wrote: »
    Badly off if ya got pulled for cvrt,once taxed insured whats the prob,how long is it out?

Its taxed and insured. 1.5 years out :(

• Advertisement

Really looking forward to this weekend :) Monday booked off work. Camper is back from a resto - good to go! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Penfailed wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this weekend :) Monday booked off work. Camper is back from a resto - good to go! :cool:

Me too!! Cant frickin wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Really looking forward to this. Only going on the Saturday sadly but looking forward to watching Vulpynes,Hatchlings,Overhead,the Albatross and Lowlight Gathering.

Hopefully the weather stays semi decent

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭jimbo007

I have a last minute weekend spare camping ticket if anyone is looking for one, there were three of us camping but now there's only two!

What a fantastic weekend! Best band for me was Wolff. They were absolutely class :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement