Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible love

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

Better to have made a decision and take the pressure off yourself than to push through and end up hobbling around over the winter.

Do you have a secret underground grass training area like, you know, a Bond villain would own? :D

Haha I wish:D I'm lucky enough to have an area of grass very near where I live, but it's nowhere near as big as I'd like so I had to do many boring loops.
    The physio recommended that at least 50% of running training should be on grass or sand :eek: I'll never manage that much but definitely going to try do more grass training in future. Although that'll be harder over winter as I don't think the grass areas near me are lit up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

I think we have the same phsyio. I was really sorry to read about your injury. You've really had a torrid year of it. Of course you'll still have all the miles in the legs as a great base for next year, but that's probably of little solace now. I really hope you've a great time on Sunday and you get your finisher's top. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

The very best of luck on Sunday. Try not to be nervous about what might (not) happen, enjoy it as best you can, and fingers crossed you'll make it to the end. Something tells me it'll feel all the sweeter after the hardship you've had to endure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭nop98

Good luck on Sunday! Enjoy the day come what may. You nailed the HM in September and have a very decent block under your belt. It will stand to you no matter what. Don't forget to shake your head at some stranger in Clonskeagh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Really hope you get around comfortably tomorrow!

• Advertisement

Huzzah! wrote: »
    I think we have the same phsyio. I was really sorry to read about your injury. You've really had a torrid year of it. Of course you'll still have all the miles in the legs as a great base for next year, but that's probably of little solace now. I really hope you've a great time on Sunday and you get your finisher's top. Good luck!

Thanks Huzzah! Torrid indeed and I still have the very large purple scar on my knee to prove it:P
    The very best of luck on Sunday. Try not to be nervous about what might (not) happen, enjoy it as best you can, and fingers crossed you'll make it to the end. Something tells me it'll feel all the sweeter after the hardship you've had to endure :)

Thanks a mill. I'm going to do my very best to try enjoy it:)
    nop98 wrote: »
    Good luck on Sunday! Enjoy the day come what may. You nailed the HM in September and have a very decent block under your belt. It will stand to you no matter what. Don't forget to shake your head at some stranger in Clonskeagh!

Thanks N. Hehe if I miraculously make it to Clonskeagh, I'll target someone in the crowd and give them my best headshake, just for you :D
    Singer wrote: »
    Really hope you get around comfortably tomorrow!

Thank you, I really hope so too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭eyrie

The very best of luck tomorrow! I really hope it all comes together and works out for you. You certainly deserve it! I'll have my fingers crossed you get your finisher's top anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

No matter what, hope tomorrow goes well and you enjoy it.

Dublin City Marathon 2018

My second marathon. I followed the meno plan and mostly really enjoyed it, despite some tough sessions. Ran the Dublin half in September in 1:44:11, a PB of over 4 minutes, which I was delighted with and it really boosted my confidence for attempting sub-4 in the marathon. Unfortunately, a week later I was injured. 4 weeks, many torturous sessions on a turbo, what seemed like an infinite amount of tears, 2 different physios with differing opinions and €570 later, it was marathon week and I still wasn't sure if I'd be lining up at the start line. Suspected bone stress injury, but I wasn't willing to spend another €180 on an MRI to confirm that. Did 2 short runs on grass that week, and under the recommendation of the physio, finally decided I would be lining up, but with a reduced target time. The physio said that speed would make the injury more likely to flare up, and I had no idea how much fitness I had lost (felt very unfit on those 2 slow grass runs). Therefore, my plan was to follow the 4:20 pacers.

Race day
    Got a relatively good night of sleep and got up around 6.30am. Had toast and a zero tab and headed to the LUAS with my bf, who would be running his first marathon. Stupidly ended up having to run for the LUAS as we got delayed and there was no real time info for when the next LUAS would be. Surprised to see the LUAS very busy, mainly with marathon runners. Dropped off our bags, used the portaloos and said goodbye to bf as he was in wave 2 and I had dropped down to wave 3. Used the portaloos twice more:o, and stood around in the freezing cold for what felt like ages. I was nervous and feeling a little bit emotional. Finally we were off.

Miles 1-4: 10:15, 9:29, 9:58, 9:37
    So much congestion for most of these miles. I stayed a little bit behind the 4:20 pacers, but there were people everywhere. I was super conscious of my legs, but no sign of the injury flaring up. These miles flew by. I had worn a pair of gloves and a light jacket over my t-shirt, thinking I'd throw them away quite early on, but I was freezing so they were staying put. I was surprised to see the first water station so early, my garmin was saying we were at around 2.5 miles but I had written on my pace band that water would be at 3 miles. Started to worry that my garmin was acting funny and already really inaccurate. Due to the congestion I hadn't noticed where the first two mile markers even were, but soon realised all was ok. Going through Stoneybatter, a man a bit in front of me suddenly thudded to the ground, he'd tripped on a speed ramp. He got up as I passed him and he had his hands on his mouth and head and looked shocked. I had sudden awful flash backs to my fall last March:( Felt guilty for continuing on but plenty of people asked if he was ok and I heard a man behind me say "he's ok, he's running".

Miles 5-8: 9:40, 9:46, 9:43, 9:26
    Going up Chesterfield avenue, I looked at the grass and thought about my physio's advice about doing more training on grass. So I decided that running on the grass here might help save my legs a little. Hardly any one else seemed to be doing it and so I wasn't sure if it was even allowed, but I continued anyway. Discarded my gloves at some point along here but still felt I needed the jacket. Got to another water station, took my first gel, and was back running on concrete as the grass was now covered in bottles. Oh well it was nice while it lasted. I was relieved to exit the gates of the park and hit the 10km marker, although around here I felt a little twinge on the outside of my right knee. It wasn't bad but I started to worry that this could be the beginning of the leg going downhill. Castleknock was great though and even though the twinge stayed, I was happy to keep going. I added a zero tablet to my water bottle at the 7 mile station which I think gave me a bit of a psychological boost more than anything. Was feeling fairly good overall and importantly, didn't feel like I was working too hard despite the gradual incline.

Miles 9-13: 9:48, 9:44, 9:46, 9:49, 9:34
    I don't remember much in particular about these miles. Legs were still ticking away, although achiness started to set in around mile 12. It wasn't bad and it was in both legs and wasn't injury-related, so I wasn't too worried. Took a cup of lucozade at the Chapelizod water station and started choking:rolleyes: Continued to cough for another 5 minutes or so. Held on to my water bottle and took my second gel around mile 10. Up a few hills, on the names of roads that I don't remember and I consciously slowed down on these for fear of burning out. Obligatory oggy oggy oggys echoed from the pacers ahead as they went under the tunnel. The crowds around Kilmainham were amazing and before i knew it, we were turning a corner and I could see Crumlin road ahead. More amazing crowds and I suddenly felt really emotional again and almost started crying. I was amazed I'd almost made it to the half way point with no injury issues flaring and I knew that from here on, I knew all the roads of the course inside out, having run them many times in training. I also knew I'd have a few supporters along the route in the second half of the course.

Miles 14-18: 9:52, 9:41, 9:35, 9:48, 9:39
    Heading up the Crumlin road, I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't feel as windy as usual. Crossed the half way point, avoiding a group of runners who had stopped to take a selfie. Went by the hospital and once again I was holding back tears. Stress and fear over the numerous appointments I'd had in the backend of that hospital over the previous 7 months came flooding back and the relief of getting the all clear in September. Pulled myself together and continued on, past The Halfway House, the crowds at the Walkinstown roundabout, and on to the never ending Cromwellsfort road. Took another gel and was delighted at how easy they seemed to be going down. The 3 immodium I'd taken that morning may have played a part:o Added another half zero tablet to a water bottle at one of the water stations around here. Finally, around mile 15, I was feeling warm enough to remove my jacket, although I'd held on to it so long that I decided to tie it around my waist instead of discarding it. Came onto Fortfield road and I knew my boyfriend's mother would be somewhere around here. Eventually saw her and it was nice to get my first cheer of the day. It was a little after here that I realised how achey my legs, hips and lower back had become. This was gonna be hard work I thought. However, it was also around here that I realised I was going to finish this. No sign of the injury flaring and even if it did and I'd end up having to walk, I was close enough to the end that I knew I could get to the finishline. More amazing crowds turning onto Templeogue road.

Miles 19-23: 9:42, 9:37, 9:39, 10:00, 9:48
    Looked out for one of my friends who said he'd be on Terenure Road East and spotted him last minute so I just about managed a wave. Turned onto Orwell road and a woman appeared beside me saying "I really wish we could see the 26 mile mark". I agreed and said how sore my legs were and then she was gone as quickly as she'd appeared. Finally we were into Milltown and running past my home. Oh how easy it would've been to just stop this stupid painful running and go to the warm comfort of bed. Well actually it wouldn't have been easy at all, since my keys were in my bag in town:D Heard someone shout my name outside Wilde & Green and turned my head to see my ex-housemate almost beside me amongst the crowds. It was so lovely to see her, which I hadn't been expecting, and I gave her a big smile and wave. The short sharp hill just beyond here didn't seem so bad. Passed the 20 mile marker with a big sigh of relief and took another gel on Clonskeagh road. After the gel I noticed my lip was sore, touched it and noticed it was bleeding. I'd only gone and given myself a paper cut from the gel wrapper:o It took a few minutes to stop bleeding but I was distracted here looking out for some of my family who I knew would be somewhere along this part of the route. Started to worry that I'd missed them but eventually saw them just before turning onto Roebuck road. I was delighted to see my mother, sister and 10 year old niece all beaming. Continued on towards Heartbreak Hill and I was determined to keep the momentum going and run up it. Up and over onto Fosters avenue and my energy levels were feeling relatively ok, but by now my legs were screaming at me to stop. I was still with the 4:20 pacers and one of them kept telling us to ignore the voices in our heads telling us to stop.

Miles 24-26.2: 9:55, 9:55, 9:26, 8:47 (0.45m)
    Was not enjoying running along the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway, it was fairly congested so I was relieved to turn onto Nutley lane. It was here I finally left the pacers behind and pushed on. All I could think about now was getting to that finishline. Once we turned onto Merrion road I knew it was a long boring straight neverending road to the finish. So many people were walking so I took solace in the fact that I was still running. I could no longer hear the shouts from the 4:20 pacers. Then only 2km to go. 2km is nothing I thought so I continued on, picking up the pace slightly. Eventually, in the far way distance I saw the finish line. It seemed to take forever to get closer. Then there seemed to be more congestion and I started to get annoyed with people who were in my way. Finally, the finishline was just ahead and then the blue carpet and then it was over. I'd done it. Such a relief to stop running.

Chip time: 4:17:08.

Moved on to collect my medal and once again I felt a surge of emotions and then I started to cry. I couldn't tell if they were tears of happiness or sadness. It was bittersweet. I'd finished but obviously nowhere near the time I'd originally hoped for. Collected my much yearned for finisher's top, goody bag and met my boyfriend just around the corner. Hugged and I started bawling. A volunteer asked if I was ok and I could only manage a nod:o Still had no idea why exactly I was crying. Was also so proud to hear that bf had finished his marathon in 3:37 and he'd really enjoyed it. Hobbled to the bag drop and made the slow slow walk over to McGrattan's. Luckily found a seat almost immediately as I don't think my legs could've stayed standing for long. It was lovely to talk to Singer and The Black Oil, both of whom had done so well in their races. Also got introduced to meno himself which was really nice and great to put a face to the name, as well as aquinn briefly. Would've loved to meet some other boardsies but unfortunately I'd no idea what anyone looked like.

Legs have been in bits since Sunday, although it seems that everywhere is sore except the injured part of the leg!! I guess all that work the physio did really helped. I've decided not to attempt another marathon for a while, maybe DCM 2019. While it was a disappointing end to this training stint, I'm still happy that I completed the marathon, got a PB (previous PB was 4:19:22) and ran the whole thing without stopping. This was in stark contract to DCM 2016, where I hit the wall big time, and walked a lot of the last few miles. I've also realised that I really need to work on my leg and core strength. I don't think my legs should've felt that achey that early in the race.

Roll on Jingle Bells:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭ReeReeG

I was waiting to hear how you got on, no idea who you are in real life so couldn't check the tracker!
    Delighted you made the start line, and the finish line in good shape. You kept the head nicely by the sounds of it, well done!
    Shame we didn't meet in McGrattan's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Unthought Known

So glad it went well for you. Congratulations on a really well executed race.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭Kellygirl

I’ve been wondering how you did and delighted to hear it was 4.17. I reckon you passed me out just before the RDS as wasn’t long after that the 4:20 guys steamed past me.

I’m delighted you did so well and managed to run the whole lot. Brilliant work.

Oh and we were all upstairs in McGrattans.

That's a super report Pomplamousse, really enjoyed reading it! It's such a pity you had the injury woes in the lead up but you ran a great race and it sounds like you managed it all perfectly, very solid throughout. Congratulations!
    Would have loved to meet you in McGrattan's. We were upstairs and had no idea any other boards people were downstairs (I don't know what anyone looks like either). Well done again, and congrats to your boyfriend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Great report, delighted for you :D I had no idea until I got to the end that you managed to PB in spite of everything. Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

Not the time you trained for but a very well-managed race and a PB to boot. Congratulations. Disappointed not to get to meet you in McG's. We were hiding upstairs.

Recover well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Well done, very nice result for an "easy pace" marathon. I am glad the leg held up, saw your posts and was worried about what consequences a marathon could have if it really was a bone issue.

How is it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭ariana`

Ah super reading that, a solid run and a PB - congratulations!!! I hope the recovery is going well?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Well done for going even if it wasn't going to be at optimal. There's still learning in course dynamic and such. That ramp in Stoneybatter you mentioned, I saw a man fall there as well. Glad the pacers were encouraging.

Good to meet your scar too!

ReeReeG wrote: »
    I was waiting to hear how you got on, no idea who you are in real life so couldn't check the tracker!
    Delighted you made the start line, and the finish line in good shape. You kept the head nicely by the sounds of it, well done!
    Shame we didn't meet in McGrattan's

Thanks a mill ReeRee. Yeah really disappointed about missing you all in McGrattan's:(
    So glad it went well for you. Congratulations on a really well executed race.

Thank you! Looking forward to your race report:)
    Kellygirl wrote: »
    I’ve been wondering how you did and delighted to hear it was 4.17. I reckon you passed me out just before the RDS as wasn’t long after that the 4:20 guys steamed past me.

I’m delighted you did so well and managed to run the whole lot. Brilliant work.

Oh and we were all upstairs in McGrattans.

Thanks a mill kellygirl. Boo to the upstairs! Delighted to read you've signed up to DCM 2019:D

eyrie wrote: »
    That's a super report Pomplamousse, really enjoyed reading it! It's such a pity you had the injury woes in the lead up but you ran a great race and it sounds like you managed it all perfectly, very solid throughout. Congratulations!
    Would have loved to meet you in McGrattan's. We were upstairs and had no idea any other boards people were downstairs (I don't know what anyone looks like either). Well done again, and congrats to your boyfriend!

Thanks eyrie. And same to you. Would've loved to have met you too. Oh well, I guess there'll be other races:)
    Great report, delighted for you :D I had no idea until I got to the end that you managed to PB in spite of everything. Congrats!

Thank you:) It didn't really feel like a PB at the time but I guess maybe that's a good thing!
    Huzzah! wrote: »
    Not the time you trained for but a very well-managed race and a PB to boot. Congratulations. Disappointed not to get to meet you in McG's. We were hiding upstairs.

Recover well.

Thanks a mill. I feel like the whole world was upstairs in McGrattan's:pac::( Hope your recovery from Berlin is going well.
    Well done, very nice result for an "easy pace" marathon. I am glad the leg held up, saw your posts and was worried about what consequences a marathon could have if it really was a bone issue.

How is it now?

Thank you:) I was pretty worried myself but it held up well and thankfully it hasn't flared up since. The physio told me last week that he'd like to see me this week but I still haven't booked it. He was probably expecting the worst! Not sure I need to see him again but I might book one last appointment for next week, if even to get a longer term stretching/strengthening
    exercise program from him.
    ariana` wrote: »
    Ah super reading that, a solid run and a PB - congratulations!!! I hope the recovery is going well?

Thanks ariana. Today is my first day not shuffling around like a penguin. My quads had been pretty sore so moving from a seated to standing position was difficult for a few days:o But much better now. The cycle into work on Tuesday morning was interesting:o
    Well done for going even if it wasn't going to be at optimal. There's still learning in course dynamic and such. That ramp in Stoneybatter you mentioned, I saw a man fall there as well. Glad the pacers were encouraging.

Good to meet your scar too!

Thanks TBO. The scar says nice to meet you too:p It doesn't look like it's going anywhere any time soon so I may as well introduce it to everyone :D Hopefully see you again at Jingle Bells!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

Only getting a chance to read this now. I know it's not what you wanted or deserved but you did really well and a pb is a pb! Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

Only getting a chance to read this now. I know it's not what you wanted or deserved but you did really well and a pb is a pb! Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Fantastic report and inspirational running. Delighted that you salvaged a smashing PB from a tough few weeks after such a great training block. I mean it when I say inspiration - you could have not had a crack at it and you'd never know what you could have done, it took courage and guts to toe the start line when you didn't know if you could finish, commendable to say the least.

chickey2 wrote: »

Thanks a mill. It was nice to salvage a PB at least I suppose :)
    Neady83 wrote: »
    Fantastic report and inspirational running. Delighted that you salvaged a smashing PB from a tough few weeks after such a great training block. I mean it when I say inspiration - you could have not had a crack at it and you'd never know what you could have done, it took courage and guts to toe the start line when you didn't know if you could finish, commendable to say the least.

Aw thank you, that's really nice of you to say:)

In other news, I've done no running whatsoever since DCM. Going to take a full 2 weeks off completely. Went back to the physio this evening and he was really happy I'd made it to the finishline with no flare ups. He thinks if it was a strain I wouldn't have managed it so he said he's even more convinced now that it was a bone injury. Got more exercises that I'm going to keep up long term. He wants me to come back in a couple of weeks but I said I'd book it online myself later. I'm don't think I'm going to bother though, I've already spent a fortune:o:o

I suppose I should update this log although I've not a lot to report.
    Took 2 full weeks of rest after DCM, with my only exercise being my short cycle commute.
    Then the following week I did 3 short runs of 4 miles, 4.62 miles and 6 miles. Planned on keeping them easy and to run by feel and was pretty disappointed to see that I was settling into paces of over 11 minutes per mile. Oh fitness where have you gone:(:o:(
    Then the following week I was away for the week and was an absolute slob. Did no running, hardly any walking even, and ate absolute sh1te. Got home Friday & did one more 6 miler yesterday morning. Pushed it a bit and managed to average 10:04/mile. Fairly depressing fitness situation overall.
    However I'm determined now to get back into a routine and get back to where i was pre-injury. I've signed up for Jingle bells 5k which is this Saturday. 2 months ago I think I would've been practically guaranteed a PB but that's out the window now. My plan is just to run it as fast as I can and see where that leaves me fitness-wise.
    I also signed up to the Bohermeen half marathon which is March 10th, meaning I need to start training for that in the next few weeks. Choosing what plan to follow is proving difficult and I'll need to come to a decision soon enough.
    Oh and I've also signed up to DCM 2019:o

It's bloody annoying feeling your fitness vanish isn't it? I reckon you've got the right idea though, and with building the consistency back up the fitness is bound to come back.
    Hope you enjoy JB anyway! I'm considering Bohermeen myself so may be following you there ;) What plans are you considering?

eyrie wrote: »
    It's bloody annoying feeling your fitness vanish isn't it? I reckon you've got the right idea though, and with building the consistency back up the fitness is bound to come back.
    Hope you enjoy JB anyway! I'm considering Bohermeen myself so may be following you there ;) What plans are you considering?

Thanks. I'm all over the place trying to find the perfect plan and I just can't settle on anything:o There's the 10k-half grads plan which I really like, although I've followed it 1.5 times before.
    I'm also seriously considering a modified version of the meno plan. I'd follow the first 12ish weeks of it but with very reduced mileage. So mainly I'd be doing his session runs and then lots of easy miles, probably would cap my long runs at about 14 miles. He has a few HMP sessions thrown in there and I think they really helped with my fitness over the summer. But I dunno.
    There's also this, which could be good and is quite flexible https://www.womensrunning.com/2016/03/training-half-marathon/half-marathon-plan-every-runner_56908
    And the Hal Higdon Half Marathon 3 programme is flexible too, has a few HMP runs, although I'd probably increase the mileage a bit.
    Basically, I just need to shut up and pick something:p

Btw they announced on Facebook today that Bohermeen could sell out "long before Christmas" so if you're considering entering I'd do it soon (they allow transfers if you change your mind).

26th November-2nd December

Monday: 5 miles easy, 10:06/mile
    Tuesday: 5.5 miles easy, 10:15/Mile
    Wednesday: 5.7 miles easy, 10:35/mile
    Saturday: Jingle Bells 5km. 1.16 mile w/u, 3.11 mile race, 0.66 mile c/d

Total for the week 21.13 miles

Jingle bells race report
    Jogged to the start line from the hole in the wall pub and was dying for the bathroom by the time we got there. Queue for the portaloos was pretty long but it moved quickly so thought we'd just about make it to the startline on time. But headed to it and saw the race had already begun:o Had decided I was gonna aim for 4:30/km, PB was 22:48.
    Km 1: 4:40
    Fairly disastrous. Congestion was really bad and I was stuck behind a lot of people who were running at a slower pace than I'd planned. Ended up going up onto the grass verge and running along there. Was feeling the effort already.
    Km 2: 4:39
    Chesterfield avenue felt windy and I wasn't enjoying this at all. A wider road at least so congestion wasn't an issue anymore.
    Km 3: 4:35
    Nausea set in. This seems to be a theme for me when I'm putting a lot of effort in. Wasn't sure I could maintain pace but knew downhill was coming.
    Km 4: 4:28
    Still feeling nauseous but trying my best to ignore it. Not enjoying this at all.
    Km 5: 4:19
    Checked my pace and knew if I could maintain this I'd just about manage a PB. Turned onto the final stretch and suddenly knew my stomach couldn't hack this anymore. Tried thinking of lemons and ice cubes but it wasnt enough and I vomited a tiny bit. In my mouth:o People were overtaking me in a final sprint finish but I just didn't have it in me to speed up. So relieved to cross the finish line. Leaned over the barrier for a few minutes and almost got sick again but think I held it in, it's a bit of a blur:o
    Chip time: 22:40

Good to chat briefly to TBO again and relieved to hear later that whoever needed the ambulance at the finishline was ok. Demolished the delicious sweets and shortbread that was given out at the finish line once my stomach had returned to normal.
    Fairly happy with that as I really wasn't sure where my fitness was at. And finally have a new 5km PB, it's only taken 3.5 years! Realised I really need more practice at 5km races though, I'm just not good at them, going to do more parkruns in 2019 to help with that.

Going to stick with easy miles for the next couple of weeks until I start a half marathon plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Well done on the PB. 8 seconds is nothing to sniff at.

The nausea was new for me, so unsettling :o

• Advertisement

Well done. Delighted to see you do that time after being off with injury before DCM etc. Brillaint to get a pb.

The nausea sounds tough - well done to keep on going through that.

Advertisement