Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post to new build

Options
  • 02-03-2017 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,

I've recently purchased a new build. Do i need to register the address with An Post to ensure I get post?

If so how do I do it?

I can't see anything on the website.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Also wondering the same and if it's a new estate anyone know how to get it added to google maps?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

tubbs26 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've recently purchased a new build. Do i need to register the address with An Post to ensure I get post?

If so how do I do it?

I can't see anything on the website.

Thanks

I moved in to a new build house last year, no need to register anywhere, your postman will find you!

Also wondering the same and if it's a new estate anyone know how to get it added to google maps?

Google map added new streets themselves, you can also do it by making "suggestions". You need to login using gmail...

Advertisement