Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graveyard tribute

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

it says the deceased was a biker

" graveside of the slain RIRA man Vinnie Ryan (25), a keen motorcyclist, "

funerals are for the living, if that's how those two men chose to mark the occasion then let them off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Each to their own, the if the guy was a mate (regardless of politics etc) I have no problem with remembering him in their own way, they're not exactly hurting anyone but then again there the sensitive little snowflakes who will be damaged emotionally by the prevailing winds.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭raven41

No problem with anyone remembering or playing tribute to the deceased in their own way at all. It's just when it impacts on those around them I have a problem with. Always thought a graveyard was a place for quiet introspection and remembering passed loved ones not for clowns to rev their motorbikesite
    Not too sure what a snowflake is but it's a very lazy and clichéd put down. Occasionally something is wrong and it's not down to anyone being too pc or overly sensitive....

raven41 wrote: »
    Not too sure what a snowflake is but it's a very lazy and clichéd put down. Occasionally something is wrong and it's not down to anyone being too pc or overly sensitive....

Mourners left terrified - nuff said, hardly Mad max stuff, pc'd out it's ar5e and back in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

"Seeing a load of guys driving in in helmets was actually very scary,"
    FFS! This is a non story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I'm not a believer in that god stuff, but i can appreciate some are, a lot of older generation are believers and this type of crap just concretes their believe that bikers are hooligans with no respect....cop the fcuk on ..

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

It's a Fingal Co Co burial ground with 24 hour pedestrian access.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

bladespin wrote: »
    Mourners left terrified - nuff said, hardly Mad max stuff, pc'd out it's ar5e and back in.

I think it would take a lot more than that to terrify some of those mourners

blade1 wrote:
    I think it would take a lot more than that to terrify some of those mourners

Lol, agree but think they were referring to other grave's mourners, a backfire might have had 'interesting' reactions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Reminds me of this......bunch of inbreeds....:D:D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQ8_Xr_zVY

• Advertisement
Advertisement