Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit counting steps when driving

Options
  • 02-03-2017 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Has anyone experienced fitness trackers such as Fitbit counting a lot of steps when driving. Is there anyway to stop this and not have it making your total steps for the day false. I always compare steps with my friend and she has the same problem on the drive to school a short one it can register 300-500 extra steps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Arbie

ZurgLotso wrote: »
    Has anyone experienced fitness trackers such as Fitbit counting a lot of steps when driving. Is there anyway to stop this and not have it making your total steps for the day false. I always compare steps with my friend and she has the same problem on the drive to school a short one it can register 300-500 extra steps.

I've been wearing a Fitbit for a couple of years and I've only experienced that when driving on a very bumpy road.

Advertisement