Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nest - is there a yearly subscription?

Options
  • 02-03-2017 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I'm looking into getting a nest but I can't see for sure if there is a yearly subscription or similar recurrent cost associated with it for the remote access, etc. - can Electric Ireland provide this info?

Also, as an existing Electric Ireland customer, i can't find any information on the website regarding how much the nest would cost me. Is this available somewhere? (without having to take a phone call while I'm at work!)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

There is no yearly subscription for the Nest Learning Thermostat.

The price for the Nest Learning Thermostat is €130 for new and existing customers. Further information is available online here.

If you would like to request a Nest installation, we would recommend calling our colleagues in the Home Services department. They can be called on 1850 372 333 from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. 

We hope this helps. Should you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 15 nini01

That's great Brige, thanks very much for the info. I was being sent to a callback request page when I was looking for pricing info for existing customers. I will follow up with the home services team. 
    Best regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi again,

You're very welcome.

Please let us know if you have any other queries, we are more than happy to help.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement