Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please get better technical support staff.

Options
  • 02-03-2017 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I was on live chat for over an hour and the agent would not listen to what I was saying was wrong with my internet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

rdavey14 wrote: »
    I was on live chat for over an hour and the agent would not listen to what I was saying was wrong with my internet
    Hi rdavey14,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm really sorry to hear of this experience and the manner of service you have received, we aim for a high level of care and we'd like to look into that on your behalf. Can you PM me your name and account number and details of the issue you are experiencing and I'll request for a member of the technical team to test your connection.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭rdavey14

Hi rdavey14,

I'm really sorry to hear of this experience and the manner of service you have received, we aim for a high level of care and we'd like to look into that on your behalf. Can you PM me your name and account number and details of the issue you are experiencing and I'll request for a member of the technical team to test your connection.

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela , however at this stage I cannot see the point .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi rdavey14,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Thanks Pamela , however at this stage I cannot see the point .
    I'd really like to look into this for you  rdavey14. Should you change your mind please do PM me.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement