Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tesco signal

• 02-03-2017 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has issues with tescos network. I had a phone previous that was constantly dropping 3g signal seemed to be forever on edge of cell. I presumed it was the phone so I did nothing about it. Got a new phone and I'm finding the same issue with this as well. Tried it another and the same story. It's not just in my local area it's every where I go

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Tesco = old o2 network = pretty crap. Lyca are in the same position.

Move to a different provider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

ED E wrote: »
    Tesco = old o2 network = pretty crap. Lyca are in the same position.

Move to a different provider.

Didn't three not buy up that network and combing it with theirs? Unfortunately I'm stuck on contract with tesco for another year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

No, Three own both but Tesco and Lyca operate on the old part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,183 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Tesco be Tescoin', to wit flogging off the shit end of the stick and investing millions in persuading you that they're great value. Funt them to touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭cathy427

thehamo wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has issues with tescos network. I had a phone previous that was constantly dropping 3g signal seemed to be forever on edge of cell. I presumed it was the phone so I did nothing about it. Got a new phone and I'm finding the same issue with this as well. Tried it another and the same story. It's not just in my local area it's every where I go

Been with them about 2 months - no issues at all. Limerick area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement