Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I sell my Coldplay tickets if I haven't received them yet?

Options
  • 02-03-2017 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

***Query not valid anymore as they are printable tkts*** thanks anyway.

Need to sell my tickets for Coldplay (have 4) as we've decided to go on holidays at the same time. I want to put them up on Done Deal or wherever but they haven't been posted to me yet. So how's it possible to even sell them?..until they arrive? Can you amend the name of the 'buyer' and delivery address on ticketmaster to reflect new owner of the tickets? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭nerobert

They wouldn't be standing tickets by any chance would they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Need to sell my tickets for Coldplay (have 4) as we've decided to go on holidays at the same time. I want to put them up on Done Deal or wherever but they haven't been posted to me yet. So how's it possible to even sell them?..until they arrive? Can you amend the name of the 'buyer' and delivery address on ticketmaster to reflect new owner of the tickets? Cheers

If they are standing tickets I'd b interested also

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

wait till you've got them and then put on toutless, if you're looking to profit off them then probably not the best place to be advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭wistfuleyes

I want to sell them face value. Don't agree with making profit on tickets. Booked on hubby's account so can't see whether standing or seated (total came to €465.40 do you might be able to deduce from that whether seated or standing?..but I'll find out tonight when hubby is home). Anyway have seen on the email confirmation he forwarded me that they are printable tickets so I guess my initial query about needing to wait til they arrive is not valid anymore! Thanks

Advertisement