Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming T-Shirts

Options
  • 02-03-2017 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a site where I could buy some gaming related t-shirts? Looking for a Dark Souls Solaire tshirt that was on Qwertee ages back. Only one I can find is from a US store with 3 weeks shipping ETA. Ebay, Amazon and Etsy sites selling them but look dodgy. So any Irish, UK, European sites people on here use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I used red-bubble for a Dark Souls hoodie a few years back. Good quality material.

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/dark+souls+t-shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

have you tried Musterbrand? Free EU shipping. Not sure if they have anything Dark Souls related, but they do have a lot of different brands. Some stuff can be quite pricey too, just for fair warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I used red-bubble for a Dark Souls hoodie a few years back. Good quality material.

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/dark+souls+t-shirts

Thanks man, found the one I was looking for on the 7th page and says delivery takes 1-2 weeks. Just gonna check out the size chart later and give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Thanks man, found the one I was looking for on the 7th page and says delivery takes 1-2 weeks. Just gonna check out the size chart later and give it a go.

Cool. Think i was waiting just over a week for mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I came to recommend redbubble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I got a cowboy bebop tshirt on red bubble before, much like qwertee, their quality of tshirts are the kind which shrink :(

Anybody know a place that sells higher quality tshirts?

looking through my tshirts, it appears the ones which shrink are 100% cotton and the ones which dont and are in my opinion alot more comfortable are 50% cotton and 50% polyester.

Anybody know a place which does the 50/50? :D

Redbubble says it uses 100% cotton preshrunk so hope they wouldn't shrink anymore. All my Qwertee tee's have shrunk on me but I keep forgetting to keep them out of the dryer.

Rebdubble has a TriBlend tee option:

• Preshrunk, moisture wicking tri-blend fabric (50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon jersey)
    • 4.3oz/145gsm (mid-weight) soft fabric with vintage look
    • Slim fit, but if that's not your thing, order a size up

Haven't been in for a while but Penneys of all places had some Assassin's Creed ones and a couple of others at christmas.

Redbubble says it uses 100% cotton preshrunk so hope they wouldn't shrink anymore. All my Qwertee tee's have shrunk on me but I keep forgetting to keep them out of the dryer.

Rebdubble has a TriBlend tee option:

• Preshrunk, moisture wicking tri-blend fabric (50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon jersey)
    • 4.3oz/145gsm (mid-weight) soft fabric with vintage look
    • Slim fit, but if that's not your thing, order a size up

Yeah just looking at the link above, if you get the shirts in Charcoal Heather, its close to 50/50, so i guess ill give that a try :D

From my experience, 100% cotton always shrinks, no matter what, i dont even use a dryer and they still shrink :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,713 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Also would recommend RedBubble. Have gotten MGS t shirt from it before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Stay away from redbubble when drunk.

4 archer t shirts, 2 Kung Pow t shirts in one night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Can anyone recommend a site where I could buy some gaming related t-shirts? Looking for a Dark Souls Solaire tshirt that was on Qwertee ages back. Only one I can find is from a US store with 3 weeks shipping ETA. Ebay, Amazon and Etsy sites selling them but look dodgy. So any Irish, UK, European sites people on here use?

are you sure its not still available? a lot of the older designs are still there, they're just hard to find.

are you sure its not still available? a lot of the older designs are still there, they're just hard to find.

Yupp, searched their tee shop and not there. Found it on a google search alright but the buy button is greyed out. The one on redbubble is the exact same though so just gonna go with that one.

Thanks all, ordered from Redbubble. Compared the measurements of my tee's at home and an XL at home is slightly smaller than an L at RedBubble so should be interesting. Also, the design I was looking at yesterday, which I added to my cart but waited to get measurements showed as having a banned account today and design was pulled. Luckily, someone else had an exact same design. Praise the Sun indeed.

Teepublicpre_114f5d11-2ab3-4a9f-95bc-4790344767e0_display.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Thanks all, ordered from Redbubble. Compared the measurements of my tee's at home and an XL at home is slightly smaller than an L at RedBubble so should be interesting. Also, the design I was looking at yesterday, which I added to my cart but waited to get measurements showed as having a banned account today and design was pulled. Luckily, someone else had an exact same design. Praise the Sun indeed.

Teepublicpre_114f5d11-2ab3-4a9f-95bc-4790344767e0_display.png

I have this one myself,

7013_0.jpg

its a great picture but the tee quality is bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

tumblr_nc8uxyZOlb1tmx7slo1_500.png

Tee was shipped this morning and when I checked the progress, I saw there is a 20% discount code for 'Patty's Day' :rolleyes:

GOGREEN20

https://www.redbubble.com/

Tee was shipped this morning and when I checked the progress, I saw there is a 20% discount code for 'Patty's Day' :rolleyes:

GOGREEN20

https://www.redbubble.com/

Exactly what i was waiting for, Nice one!

The sites pretty pricey, had two tshirts in the checkout since i posted last waiting for a discount code.

Two bloodborne shirts on the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

There are some really cool Dark Souls t-shirts on there but you have to wade through so much crap to find them.

Tee arrived today from redbubble (in the timeframe they said) and I'm very happy with the quality, will definitely be using them again but going a size up next time. Thanks for the recommendations!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭hungry hypno toad

Red bubble regularly have 20 / 25% off codes.

Red bubble regularly have 20 / 25% off codes.

Ah bollix! 20% discount code was live, expired last night. Would appreciate if anyone sees another code to post up here, all in the name of buying gaming tee's of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Gone off Qwertee cos they seem to just throw two genre's together and think they're clever. I think some of the designs are absolutely atrocious too.

But in saying that, I had to get the Shinra corporation one.

me_irl wrote: »

But in saying that, I had to get the Shinra corporation one.

Me too! :)

Then it shrunk :(

My red bubble shirts arrived today, both Bloodborne ones

ra,unisex_tshirt,x3104,charcoal_heather,front-c,650,630,900,975-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

And!

wKr-EaGFTKdtnQgfaA-uLmJWurxAP6nsxXYhUYcWoCrk82fUp1-PBizKnjJUtBFfAbCb6VsU6SB9Q-XFyicGIINyIF2AsYXgybIVUgGYIUAg0qarwmm946AqPoiwt9S3hYonp5oKTU9oINmLMppaijObTC8twNGIMhSgqVs43PG9M4kkjUAtLj5IRT-vVjjzp5MJ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.87834573.9642/ra,unisex_tshirt,x1000,charcoal_heather,front-c,235,200,225,294-bg,ffffff.u1.jpg
    Tonight Gehrman joins the!....shirt :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

https://www.jinx.com/ is good (I have a couple of their shirts) and http://sharkrobot.com/ is too (I got Jim Sterling - thank god for him - merch there)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

20% off on redbubble today only

• Advertisement

Ha, would be rude for retro not to buy that :D

Qwertee have got super annoying with their email of late. Had to unsub from those nightly ones, that said I have a please come back code that expired and they sent another to extend it till sunday for buy one get one free that scales to buy 4 get 4 free.

Sizing on all these sites is mad though, I'm 5'8 and slim...ish but need a large and sometimes I find those tight in the sleeves but an XL would be tent like on me, I mean I don't like them tight on me which is why I go large but sometimes find the sleeves tight on them.

Advertisement