Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming T-Shirts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I have my missus warned to stop me buying qwertee anymore. I bought one a few weeks ago and just doesn't fit right at all, not a patch on red bubble quality.

Anyone know if teepublic is any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I stopped buyin from Qwertee years ago as whatever or whoever made the t-shirts , they used to ride up into your armipts really badly. Felt like it was cutting off blood supply. Even with larger sizes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I buy from Teefury, their mashup shirts don't ahead hit the target but their t shirts are good quality.
    Their daily tees are cheap too, their back catalogue less so.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I buy from Teefury, their mashup shirts don't ahead hit the target but their t shirts are good quality.
    Their daily tees are cheap too, their back catalogue less so.

some of the same designs are from Qwertee

Skerries wrote: »
    some of the same designs are from Qwertee

I see the Commodore 64 tshirt is todays tee and that is the one I got from Qwertee a few weeks back. As soon as I tried it on, instantly knew I wouldn't be wearing it much because of the quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Ha, would be rude for retro not to buy that :D

Qwertee have got super annoying with their email of late. Had to unsub from those nightly ones, that said I have a please come back code that expired and they sent another to extend it till sunday for buy one get one free that scales to buy 4 get 4 free.

Sizing on all these sites is mad though, I'm 5'8 and slim...ish but need a large and sometimes I find those tight in the sleeves but an XL would be tent like on me, I mean I don't like them tight on me which is why I go large but sometimes find the sleeves tight on them.

are you humblebragging about the size of your guns?:D

are you humblebragging about the size of your guns?:D

All that gaming has given me freakishly huge arms :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I bought from Qwertee and, yeah, the shirt is lousy quality.
    Teefury is much better, a heavier gauge cotton.

I still recall with nostalgia the days when gaming shirts were promotional material from reps engaging with retailers.
    I worked in Gamesworld at the time and i still have some of the shirts from way back then, my PS2 Rez shirt for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Anyone have a redbubble discount code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got this one recently...

bae6cb7bd7c8529af057638abcdad882.jpg

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Anyone have a redbubble discount code?

Found one - 11%off - 11foryou

Advertisement