Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Finding an all round good mechanic in around Drimnagh, Dublin?

Options
  • 02-03-2017 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

been looking about and finding it hard to find a good independant mechanic. looking to get headlight sorted due to bad earth, was told i needed an auto electrician, heater matrix inside car heater and drivers window sorted off its track a little and of course getting NCT ready. any help would be greatly appriecated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not DIY effort, moved to main forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Dinging

Try Conor Moran Motors, he is in Inchicore see http://www.yourlocal.ie/company/379256451653632 I have always found him good to deal with and very reliable.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

seant83 wrote: »
    been looking about and finding it hard to find a good independant mechanic. looking to get headlight sorted due to bad earth, was told i needed an auto electrician, heater matrix inside car heater and drivers window sorted off its track a little and of course getting NCT ready. any help would be greatly appriecated.

I used to go to K&L autos on the Greenhills road, always found them really good and kept my poor old astra going long after other mechanics had told me it's time was up.

Advertisement