Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about interviews

Options
  • 02-03-2017 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

By your standards, what would be considered an unsuccessful interview? I had mine today and didn't really feel I was as confident (this might actually have been a good thing...haha??) as I wanted to be nor did I feel as though I talked as much or made myself clear enough. I did say the usual about how I want to better myself and get the skills necessary for LC etc. but I assume that's what everyone's saying and that I might now have created a small chance of me not getting in.

Worth noting I also have a perfect record, no behavior issues etc... plus the interview was only worth 20 marks out of total 100 for whatever odd system they're using to determine who's getting in haha...

I'm sure I'm just overthinking things but honestly I'd really appreciate some reassurance since it's hard putting it out of my mind for the next week until I find out if I was successful or not.

Advertisement