Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email non Eir customer

Options
  • 02-03-2017 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am not an Eir customer but have had an eircom mail account since forever. All works fine from my mobile but cannot log in from my pc, tells me my user name or password are incorrect, none of the phone numbers for tech support allow me through. Can you help in any way? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

bodrisco wrote: »
    I am not an Eir customer but have had an eircom mail account since forever. All works fine from my mobile but cannot log in from my pc, tells me my user name or password are incorrect, none of the phone numbers for tech support allow me through. Can you help in any way? 
    Hi  bodrisco,

What error message do you receive when you try login? Have you tried logging in from a different browser?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bodrisco

Hi Pamela, i have tried 3 different browsers same results. message says Log in not found. The username or password you submitted has not been recognised. Forgotten your password? I know my details are correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

bodrisco wrote: »
    Hi Pamela, i have tried 3 different browsers same results. message says Log in not found. The username or password you submitted has not been recognised. Forgotten your password? I know my details are correct
    I'm sorry to hear this  bodrisco. Troubleshooting may be required, can you try calling  0116788888 and this number should get you trough to the technical team?

-Pamela 

Advertisement